Linköping University is a research-based university with excellence in education. Our research covers areas such as: humanities, medicine and nursing, social and behavioural sciences, technology and natural sciences, and educational sciences. What makes Linköping University special is an interdisciplinary perspective, the openness towards combining different subjects.
Research at Communication Systems
Our research activities are broad and span many aspects of communications and wireless communications in particular. Research areas include:
- Signal processing for MIMO wireless communications
- Cooperative communications and relaying
- Cognitive radio and dynamic spectrum access
- Resource allocation in wireless networks
- Representation and transmission of control information in multi-user OFDM systems
- Signal processing for communications
- Coding theory; effective algorithms for list decoding
For a list of specific, funded research projects and publication lists, follow the link below.
Last updated: Thu Jun 18 16:29:59 CEST 2015