Courses and Application - Faculty of Educational Sciences
Academic year 2018/2019
Welcome as an exchange student at the Faculty of Educational Sciences!
Who is considered to be an exchange student?
Students studying at Linköping University on the basis of a bilateral agreement between LiU and their home university are considered exchange students. You must be nominated to exchange studies by your home university. There is no tuition fee for exchange students.
Courses in English
Under each subject area courses are divided into Undergraduate and Advanced/master's level courses.
Courses from the Faculty of Arts and Sciences can be selected, admission may be granted if there are places and you fulfill the requirements.
Courses in Swedish
Swedish speaking students can apply for courses in Swedish, admission may be granted if there are places in the course.
The application for autumn semester 2019 will open in March with application deadline 15 April. If you are selected by your home university please ask them to nominate you to email@example.com. All nominated students will receive an email as soon as the application form opens.
Last day to apply is 15 April. If you have any questions please contact:
When you have been selected by your home university, the application procedure will be as follows:
- Search for courses in the course list below. Please see under "Course information and timetable" in the left hand menu before you choose your courses.
- Check the specific requirements for each course that you want to study and make sure that you are eligible for all courses that you select.
- Fill out the application form on-line. The link to the application form will be available in September. The application form includes personal data, academic background, choice of courses, and the period of time for your stay at Linköping University.
- Upload the required documents:
+ Transcript of records of all previous university education,
+ List with your on-going courses,
+ Degree certificate (if applicable), and
+ Proof of English*.
We want all these documents in one pdf-file.
- If you want to apply for accommodation through Linköping University make sure to cross that box on the application form. Please note that you also need to apply and sign up with other landlords, and check the notice boards. Linköping University cannot guarantee accommodation for all students via the university.
- Submit the form. You will receive a confirmation e-mail and a pdf of your application.
- Deadline for Autumn semester 2019 is 15 April 2019.
- Information and admission documents will be sent during May-June 2019.
*) Proof of skills in English. You need to show that you have adequate proficiency in English to take academic courses with English as language of instruction. This can for example be demonstrated by an international English test (e g IELTS or TOEFL), by a certificate from your coordinator from your home university, or by a transcript of records showing previous studies with English as language of instruction. Students studying in English or having English as mother tongue do not need to upload a proof of English.
Application form for autumn 2019 - link to the Portal
Last updated: 2019-04-12