Research Activity in SIMARC
The research activities at SIMARC cover several areas of various disciplines, including Materials Science, Chemical Physics, Chemistry, Applied Physics, Radiation Physics and Medical Science. The materials studied include novel spintronic materials and nanostructures, advanced electronic and photonic materials such as wide bandgap semiconductors and highly mismatched semiconductors, organic materials for dosimetry and biochemical materials.
- Band structure parameters and transport properties of electronic materials
- Important defect issues and recombination processes in electronic materials
- Spintronic semiconductor materials and nanostructures
- EPR dosimetry and radiation effects
- Medical applications of EPR imaging
- Protein dynamics and protein-protein interaction
- New developments in instrumentation methodology
You are welcome to have a look at our latest activity report here.
Last updated: Wed Apr 27 10:50:08 CEST 2011