Invitation to the second annual WCMM-LiU symposium 7 December
We invite you to partake in the second annual WCMM-LiU symposium, an initiative focusing on the Medicine-Technology Interface. The symposium is taking place at Campus US, Linköping University from Thursday 7 December at 13:00 to Friday 8 December at 14:30. Last day for registration is Wednesday 29 November 2017. Number of participants is limited.
External keynote speakers
- Prof Sir Tom Blundell, Dep of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, UK
- Dr Helena Käck, Discovery Sciences, AstraZeneca R&D, Sweden
- Yael Hanein, Professor, Micro and Nano Systems Laboratory, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Peder Olofsson, Senior Researcher, Cardiovascular Medicine, Karolinska, Stockholm, Sweden
- Anna Sandström, AstraZeneca R&D
- Jeroen AWM van der Laak, WCMM Guest Professor, Associate Professor, Computational Pathology, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, Netherlands
The program covers the following areas
- Protein Structure and Protein Pharma
- Bioelectronics, biosensors, organ-on-a-chip
- Personalized Medicine
Poster session presents the Medicine - Technology Interface at Linköping University.
Preliminary program is available: https://people.ifm.liu.se/stekl/wcmmliu2017.pdf
Last day for registration is Wednesday 29 November 2017. Number of participants is limited.
Info about WCMM-LiU: https://liu.se/en/research/wallenberg-centre-for-molecular-medicine?l=en
Senast uppdaterad: 2017-10-05