New Travel agency from 1 February
Linköping University’s new travel agency, Egencia, will take over from BCD on 1 February. Egencia is offering web-based training in their booking application before the contract comes into force. The aim of the training is to ensure that travellers and travel arrangers become familiar with the system, the booking procedure, how to create and maintain a traveller profile, and other useful features of the system.
The training will cover the following areas:
- How to contact customer service
- How to update the traveller profile, including details of bonus cards and desired destinations
- "Best practices" when booking flights, hotels, car rental and train travel
- Review of the tool used to manage traveller profiles and the travel news service
- How to download the "Egencia" app to view booked travel.
You will be able to participate in the training through a Skype link, where instructions about how to join the meeting will also be given, https://meet.liu.se/therese.olausson/F1N82PFD
You will participate as a silent participant, and this means that there is no limit to the number who can join a Skype session. If you have any questions during the sessions, send them by e-mail to email@example.com. Answers will be posted after all of the sessions has been completed.
- Mon. 30/1 9.00-10.00 Travellers Swedish
- Mon. 30/1 11.00-12.00 Travellers Swedish
- Tue. 31/1 10.00-11.00 Travel arrangers Swedish
- Tue. 31/1 13.00-14.00 Travellers English
- Tue. 31/1 15.00-16.00 Travellers Swedish
Presentations at Campus Valla and Campus Norrköping
Egencia has been invited to present its operations, and you will have the opportunity to get to know our new travel agency a bit better. The Procurement Office will also give a brief summary of the procurement process.
Registration to these presentations is available on the travel page at Inside LiU, http://liu.se/insidan/resor
The number of places is limited, so register as soon as possible to ensure that you can attend.
- Wed. 8/2 13.00-15.00 K1 150 Norrköping Swedish
- Tue 14/2 10.00-12.00 Planck (F) 150 Valla Swedish
- Tue. 14/2 13.00-15.00 Planck (F) 150 Valla English
It is necessary to create a traveller profile before you can book travel, either through the online booking application or through personal service. Traveller profiles have been created for all employees at LiU who have an e-mail address that ends in "@liu.se". As soon as the contract has come into force, you should log in to the booking application and check your traveller profile. Make sure that the name given there is the same as the name used in your passport. You should also provide information about your mobile phone number, passport number, special requests when travelling and/or dietary requirements.
Senast uppdaterad: 2017-01-30