Göm menyn

New routine to register travel/expenses

From now on when you register your travelexpenses in the HR-webb, you also have to scan your receipts and other documents and attach them in the system. As before, your original receipts and documents are to be sent by internal post to the Payroll office (Lön). In this way you will be able to get your reimbursment more quickly.

This is how you do it >>



Sidansvarig: john.a.karlsson@liu.se
Senast uppdaterad: 2016-02-22