Hide menu

 Procedures for care of sick child (VAB) at IKE

  1. Always notify your immediate superior when taking care of a sick child
  2. Register care of sick child to the Swedish National Insurance Agency (Föräskringskassan)
  3. Report your absence in web reporting
  4. Your immediate superior “accepts” your sickness absence in web reporting

Page manager: susanna.lonnqvist@liu.se
Last updated: 2016-09-06