The Commission has mobilised another €122 million from its research and innovation programme, Horizon 2020, for urgently needed research into the coronavirus. Deadline: 11 June. The new call will cover five areas with the following indicative budgets:
• Repurposing of manufacturing for vital medical supplies and equipment (€23 million)
• Medical technologies, Digital tools and Artificial Intelligence analytics to improve surveillance and IP/20/887 care at high Technology Readiness Levels (€56 million)
• Behavioural, social and economic impacts of the outbreak responses (€20 million)
• Pan-European COVID-19 cohorts (€20 million)
• Collaboration of existing EU and international cohorts of relevance to COVID-19 (€3 million)
Click on the heading for funding opportunities within the call.
Senast uppdaterad: 2020-06-03