Very welcome to the seminar “Protein biomarker discovery and implementation “
Date: Monday November 18, 2019. Time: 13.00-16.00. Venue: Linden, Entrance 65, Campus US, LiU, Linköping.
- Mikael Åberg, Director Clinical Biomarkers Facility SciLifeLab Uppsala Örjan Lindhe, Olink Proteomics. “Olink technology for Protein Biomarker Discovery and Development”
- Jan Ernerudh, Linköping University: “Inflammatory proteins for prediction of pregnancy complications”
- Sofia Nyström, Linköping University: ”Plasma protein profiling identifies interferon-γ as a principle driver of immune dysregulation in CVID”
- Stig Linder, Linköping University: “title tbd”
- Lena Jonasson, Linköping University: “Hunting for protein biomarkers of stress”
Coffee and fika will be provided during the seminar
The seminar is arranged by the SciLifeLab Clinical Biomarkers Facility, Olink Proteomics and the strategic research area MIIC at Linköping University.
Senast uppdaterad: 2019-11-05