The requested article is available in the following languages.
Internationalisation vision and mission 2006-2011
Linköping University shall be known as a university with high international visibility that functions as a principle driving force in a knowlegde-rich cosmopolitan region.
- Enhance relations with prioritised universities.
- Increase international mobility of undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff with the purpose of increasing quality of education and research.
- Develop five new Joint Master Programmes (JMP).
- Reduce organisational as well as economic barriers to faculty members' work periods abroad.
- Offer a greater variety of courses given in English and other languages in order to make LiU more international.
- Increase the amount of teachers well qualified to teach in English.
- Work professionally and comprehensively with the reception of incoming students, faculty and other guests.
- Develop STARS as a method of quality evaluation and follow-up for participants in mobility activities.
Last updated: 2009-06-16