For partner universities
The degree of internationalisation within undergraduate education has increased dramatically during recent years: not only within the framework of the European Union but also in the form of cooperation and exchanges with universities in all other parts of the world. This is particularly true for Linköping University.
The following information is intended for student exchange coordinators at LiU's partner institutions. Exchange students, master's students and free-mover students should refer to the Studies in English section for all necessary information about studies in English at LiU.
About Linköping University
On the first page of the LiU-website you will find the latest news and an overview of LiU with facts and figures.
A university with an international profile
LiU was in 2008 awarded by the Swedish National Agency for Higher Education for its positive developments within internationalisation since 2004. We are ongoing working hard to maintain this positive trend and aim towards a continuing improvement of the quality assurance of our international activities. LiU has
- 63 agreements with selected partner institutions outside Europe
- Over 500 Erasmus agreements with approximately 300 universites in Europe
- Participation in numerous international, European and national programmes in order to enhance the international activity of the university
Exchange Partner Profile
Please find the LiU Exchange Partner Profile here. This document contains continually updated information regarding application deadlines, insurance information, who to contact, etc.
Erasmus+ Charter for Higher Education 2021-2027
Linköping University has been awarded a renewed Erasmus+ Charter for Higher Education (ECHE), the membership in the education exchange programme Erasmus+. The Erasmus charter is valid from September 2021 to the end of the academic year 2027/28.
Please find LiU ECHE and LiU Erasmus Policy Statement below.
LiU Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2021-2027
THE INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS TEAM (IRT)
IRT coordinates questions related to exchange agreements, teacher and staff exchange, as well as other questions related to implementation of the international strategy of LiU.
Should you have questions regarding agreements, please contact the international relations manager at the relevant faculty.
IRT is formed by:
- Maria Engelmark, Director of International relations
- Anna Andersson, Faculty of Science and Technology
- Kerstin Hawkins, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Natalia Roma Masdeu, Faculty of Arts & Sciences
- Lena Örnestrand, Faculty of Educational Sciences
- Caroline Sturesson, Head of International Office
Last updated: 2021-12-15