The requested article is available in the following languages.
International Relations Team
The International Relations Team (IRT) is formed by the director of International relations at Linköping University, the international relations managers at each faculty and two representatives of the International Office: process coordinator for exchange agreements and head of office. IRT coordinates questions related to exchange agreements, teacher and staff exchange, as well as other questions related to implementation of the international strategy of LiU.
IRT meets on a regular basis. Should you have questions regarding agreements, please contact the international relations manager at the relevant faculty.
IRT is formed by:
- Maria Engelmark, Director of International relations
- Anna Andersson, Institute of Technology
- Kerstin Hawkins, Faculty of Health Sciences
- Natalia Roma Masdeu, Faculty of Arts & Sciences
- Lena Örnestrand, Faculty of Educational Sciences
- Ida van der Woude, International Office
- Karin Gibson, Head of International Office
Last updated: 2017-08-10