Zhengyi Sun, Post-doc
- Fudan University, Shanghai, China PhD degree, Condensed Matter Physics, Graduated on July 2011.
- Central China Normal University, Wuhan, China Bachelor degree, Physics, Graduated on July 2005.
Wuhan University, Wuhan, China Second bachelor degree, Journalism, Graduated on July 2005.
- Fabrication and characterization of organic and polymer electronic devices (OLEDs, OPVs and organic spin valves)
- Surface and interface energetics investigated by photoelectron spectroscopy (UPS, XPS)
- Organic-involved spinterface research based on Synchrotron-radiation-related technique such as X-ray absorption spectroscopy (XAS), X-ray magnetic circular dichroism (XMCD), etc.
- Role of thick-LiF interlayer in energy level alignment at organic/metal interface: Unifying effect on high metallic work functions. Zhengyi Sun, Shengwei Shi, Qinye Bao, Xianjie Liu, and Mats Fahlman, Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2015, DOI: 10.1002/admi.201400527.
- Effects of side groups on kinetics of charge carrier recombination in dye molecule-doped multilayer organic light-emitting diodes. Shengwei Shi, Feng Gao, Zhengyi Sun, Yiqiang Zhan, Mats Fahlman, and Dongge Ma, Journal of Materials Chemistry C 3, 46 (2015).
- Origin of the anomalous temperature dependence of coercivity in soft ferromagnets. R.Moubah, M. Ahlberg, A. Zamani, A. Olsson, S. Shi, Z. Sun, S. Carlson, A. Hallen, B. Hjörvarsson, and P. E. Jönsson, Journal of Applied Physics 116, 053906 (2014).
- Energy level alignment and interactive spin polarization at organic/ferromagnetic metal interfaces for organic spintronics. Zhengyi Sun, Yiqiang Zhan, Shengwei Shi, and Mats Fahlman, Organic Electronics 15, 1951 (2014).
- Hybrid Interface States and Spin Polarization at Ferromagnetic Metal-Organic Heterojunctions: Interface Engineering for Efficient Spin Injection in Organic Spintronics. Shengwei Shi, Zhengyi Sun, Amilcar Bedoya, Patrizio Graziosi, Xin Li, Xianjie Liu, Luis Hueso, Valentin A. Dediu, Yi Luo, and Mats Fahlman, Advanced Functional Materials 24, 4812 (2014).
- Buffer-enhanced electron injection in organic light-emitting devices with copper cathode. Zhengyi Sun, Xunmin Ding, Baofu Ding, Xindong Gao, Yongmao Hu, Xiaoqing Chen, Yun He, and Xiaoyuan Hou, Organic Electronics 14, 511 (2013).
- LiF Layer at the Interface of Au Cathode in Organic Light-Emitting Devices: A Nonchemical Induced Carrier Injection Enhancement. Zhengyi Sun, Baofu Ding, Bo Wu, Yintao You, Xunmin Ding, and Xiaoyuan Hou, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 116, 2543 (2012).
Last updated: 2015-12-07