Shengwei Shi, Post-doc
Telephone: +46 (0)13288916
Office: Fysikhuset N308
- Master degree in Material Science and Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University, 1997-2000.
- PhD. in Polymer Chemistry and Physics, Changchun Institute of Appliced Chemistry, 2002-2006.
- Research Associate, South China University of Technology, 2006-2008.
- Postdoc, IPCMS, CNRS, Strasbourg, 2008-2009.
- Reasearch Fellow, University of Surrey, 2010-2011.
- Postdoc, Linköping University, 2011-present.
My previous research experiences were focused on organic electronic (such as OLEDs, organic memory devices...).
Currently, my research interest lies in organic spintronics. My work involves preparation and characterization of hybrid organic-inorganic interfaces for spintronics. The electronic and magnetic properties are characterized by variety surface science techniques, e.g. XPS, UPS in our home-lab, NEXAFS, XMCD and SP-UPS at the synchrotron radiation laboratory such as MAX-lab in Lund.
Origin of the anomalous temperature dependence of coercivity in soft ferromagnets, R.Moubah, M. Ahlberg, A. Zamani, A. Olsson, S. Shi, Z. Sun, S. Carlson, A. Hallen, B. Hjörvarsson, and P. E. Jönsson, Journal of Applied Physics 2014, 116, 053906.
Energy level alignment and interactive spin polarization at organic/ferromagnetic metal interfaces for organic spintronics. Zhengyi Sun, Yiqiang Zhan, Shengwei Shi, and Mats Fahlman. Organic Electronics 2014, 15, 1951.
- Hybrid Interface States and Spin Polarization at Ferromagnetic Metal-Organic Heterojunctions: Interface Engineering for Efficient Spin Injection in Organic Spintronics, Shengwei Shi, Zhengyi Sun, Amilcar Bedoya, Patrizio Graziosi, Xin Li, Xianjie Liu, Luis Hueso, Valentin A. Dediu, Yi Luo, and Mats Fahlman, Advanced Functional Materials 2014, 24, 4812. DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201400125
- Soft Room-Temperature Ferromagnetism of Carbon-Implanted Amorphous Fe93Zr7 Films, Reda Moubah, Atieh Zamani, Anders Olsson, Shengwei Shi, Anders Hallen, Stefan Carlson, Dimitri Arvanitis, Per Nordblad, Björgvin Hjörvarsson, and Petra Jönsson, Applied Physics Express 2013, 6, 053001.
- Solution-processable graphene oxide as an efficient hole injection layer for high luminance organic light-emitting diodes, Shengwei Shi, Veera Sadhu, Reda Moubah, Guy Schmerber, Qinye Bao and S. Ravi P. Silva, Journal of Materials Chemistry C 2013, 1, 1708.
- In Situ Formation of MoO3 in PEDOT:PSS Matrix: A Facile Way to Produce a Smooth and Less Hygroscopic Hole Transport Layer for Highly Stable Polymer Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells, Shuyan Shao, Jian Liu, Jonas Bergqvist, Shengwei Shi, Clemens Veit, Uli Würfel, Zhiyuan Xie, Fengling Zhang, Advanced Energy Materials 2013, 3, 349.
- High luminance organic light-emitting diodes with efficient multi-walled carbon nanotube hole injectors, Shengwei Shi, S. Ravi P. Silva, Carbon 2012, 50, 4163.
- S. Lach, O. Ruden, A. Altenhof, S. Shi, M. Fahlman, and C. Ziegler, "Determination of spin polarized hybridization states of C60 on a ferromagnetic Co(001) surface and its importance for spintronic applications", DPG spring meeting, Mar. 30th to Apr. 4th, 2014, Dresden, Germany (contributed talk)
- Mats Fahlman, Shengwei Shi, "Organic/Ferromagnetic Interfaces", 2013 European Symposium in Molecular Spintronics, Nov. 21st-24th, 2013, Tenerife, Spain (Invited talk)
- Shengwei Shi, "Pave way to engineer organic‐ferromagnetic interface in organic spintronics", 2013 European Symposium in Molecular Spintronics, Nov. 21st-24th, 2013, Tenerife, Spain (contributed talk)
- Qinye Bao, Xianjie Liu, Slawomir Braun, Shengwei Shi, Mats Fahlman, “Electronic Structure of Solution Processed Donor-Acceptor Heterojunctions: The Effects of Dark State Interface Dipoles and Blend De-Mixing”, 2013 MRS Fall Meeting & Exhibit, December 1-6, 2013, Boston, Massachusetts (poster)
- S. Shi, Z. Sun, X. Liu, Q. Bao, M. Fahlman, “Direct Observation of Spin Polarization at Organic/Ferromagnetic Interfaces”, EMRS 2013 fall meeting, September 16-20, 2013, Warsaw, Poland (contributed talk)
- A. Bedoya-Pinto, Y. Prado, S. Shi, S. Lach, A. Altenhof, A. Droghetti, R. Kruthohvostovs, M. Gobbi, F. Casanova, A. Berger, R. Hillenbrand, M. Fahlman, C. Ziegler, S. Sanvito, E. Coronado and L.E. Hueso, “Magnetic interactions in molecule-metal bilayers triggered by interfacial chemistry”, EMRS 2013 fall meeting, September 16-20, 2013, Warsaw, Poland (contributed talk)
- Zhengyi Sun, Shengwei Shi, Xianjie Liu, Qinye Bao, Yiqiang Zhan, Mats Fahlman, “Role of thick LiF layer in energy level alignment of metal-organic interface”, EMRS 2013 fall meeting, September 16-20, 2013, Warsaw, Poland (poster)
Last updated: 2018-05-28