Open Networked Learning (ONL)
Open Networked Learning (ONL) is an online course for university teachers that is organised in collaboration between several universities, nationally and abroad.
The course offers participants opportunities to explore and gain experience from collaborative, open online learning in order to understand the value, possibilities and challenges of using digital tools to support teaching and learning.
So if you would you like to:
- learn about how to create collaborative and flexible learning environments online
- learn about using Problem Based Learning in an open setting
- extend your professional networks, meeting colleagues from different universities, disciplines, countries and cultures
- try different digital tools and methods in a pedagogical context
- get updated on research and trends in online learning
...this is the course for you!
ONL202 - autmn 2020
Senast uppdaterad: 2020-08-31