Display office opening soon
Curious about the new open-plan offices in the D Building? On Thursday 6 April one will be opened – and you’re welcome to come and try working in it.
One of the lecture theatres on the third floor has been refitted, to show what the new offices will look like when the entire D Building has been renovated.
You can preview the new workspaces, find out what aspects of the interior design you can influence, and see alternative layouts.
University divisions and offices can also book the rooms, to test what it’s like to work in an environment like this.
- The room will be opened on 16 April at 13.00.
- The following day, 17 April, the room will be manned by the Campus LiU 2015 project staff, who will show the room and answer questions.
- After that, from Monday to Friday during week 17 the room will be staffed from 12.00 to 13.30.
- At other times, all staff from University Services, the Library and Faculty Offices will have access to the room using their LiU card.
- For questions and bookings, contact the project group for Campus LiU 2015 (email@example.com)
From lecture theatre to office space
Last updated: Mon Apr 13 12:09:18 CEST 2015