Info-meeting on Campus LiU 2015
This February the University Board will decide on Campus LiU 2015. All interested parties are welcome to attend an information meeting about the decision, and how the project is proceeding.
The decision, to be taken by the board on 16 February, concerns:
- Construction of a new student building where Origo is currently located
- Renovation of the D Building for university services, university leadership and faculty offices
- Renovation of the Zenit Building, for a building for collaboration
Everyone is welcome to a meeting where University Director Kent Waltersson and University Architect Karolina Ganhammar will provide information on the board’s decision and how the project is to proceed.
- Date: Wednesday 25 February
- Time: 12.30 – 14.00
- Location: Key1, Key Building, Campus Valla
Registration is not required.
Last updated: Thu Jan 22 15:55:12 CET 2015